Payments Implementation Manager - FinTech - London
£80,000 - £100,000
This is a rapidly growing Payments Business that is disrupting the FinTech world and innovating the card industry. This client is going through international expansion and building out their European client portfolio. The successful candidate will be the key member of the team for technical consulting during the pre-sales process.
Directly supporting the Regional Sales Lead, this position will play the exclusive and pivotal position of Pre-sales and Implementation Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for working with the product and technical teams to provide expertise on the functions of the platform and how it will be a solution to their banking client's problems. Following the sales process, they will closely follow the implementation process ensuring a smooth and efficient process in integrating the payment platform solutions. This is a position where the successful candidate will need to wear multiple hats and be able to adapt quickly to ever changing environments.
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Strong experience in an Implementation/Delivery environment
- Background working in a pre-sales, business technology partner, or technical account manager role
- Strong Stakeholder Engagement - ability to work closely with senior individuals both internally and externally
- Experience working within the payments space with a base knowledge of SEPA, SWIFT, Fast Payments BACS or PSD2
- Professional experience within a Technical environment is key
- A desire to work in a new area and push forward the business into new territories
- Desire to work in the FinTech space and drive forward change
- Ability to think outside the box and find solutions that could help change the business in the long run
- Experience within, or delivering to, large financial services organisations is highly advantageous
- Able to work across Europe on occasion
If this role is of interest to yourself then please apply with your most up to date CV below. This is a fast moving position so if interested then please ensure that you apply quickly or contact Lucy Wheeler at Twenty Recruitment