Payments Implementation Manager
£50,000 - £55,000
An industry leading global financial services institution, providing both corporate and investment banking services. Based in Asia they have a strong, defined culture with operations across the UK and Europe.
Working within the growing cash management team, this position faces off to both internal and external stakeholders for the implementation and continued support of various payment offerings. This position will be helping to push the business in their European strategy while also ensuring that they provide quality into their client portfolios
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Experience within the payments industry with exposure across SEPA, SWIFT, BACS
- Ability to engage and work closely with external stakeholders
- Ability to engage and cooperate with internal stakeholders
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience within project management
- Preference for candidates to have Prince2
- Past experience liaising with clients post-sale.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to be involved in a fast paced growing area within financial services. The successful candidate will get high exposure across a wide variety of payments products while also interacting with senior stakeholders both internally and externally.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at