Payments - Channels Manager
An Asia based Corporate & Investment Banking client with a strong presence in the UK and EMEA. They are a global business with a strong defined culture.
Sitting within the transaction banking business, this position will be joining a developing team focusing on their payments product lines for EMEA. Initially the focus will be to streamline the function and ensure operational efficiency with the aim to then to progress across Europe in the near future. The successful candidate will be a key player in this growth and will have large exposure across payments and the product lines.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Good financial services payments understanding ideally from a large corporate background
- Manage the product channels lifecycle ensuring a proactive approach
- Knowledge of the financial services product landscape
- Knowledge of UX/UI best practise is beneficial
- Experience working with multiple internal functions including operations, IT and sales.
- Experience working in a matrix structure is beneficial
- Preference for qualifications such as Prince2 but not essential
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to join an exciting team that works internationally. The successful candidate will gain huge amounts of exposure across the business and be directly involved with critical projects that will directly affect the EMEA strategy.
If this role is of interest to yourself then please apply with your most up to date CV.