Twenty Financial Services are recruiting on behalf of a leading Financial Institution who are looking for a payments & reconciliations specialist to join their operations department.
- Processing payments in various systems with a high level of accuracy, checking that correct authorisation has been obtained, and various deadlines are met
- Minimise risk with the day to day settlement and reconciliation of payment transactions by ensuring timely and accurate booking of Sterling and currency products.
- Running the cashbooks for Treasury's main accounts including calling back payments
- Reconciling daily bank flows
- Investigating any issues including non-receipt of payments or held payments
- Offering a professional and efficient service to all customers within Banking Operations to enhance all processes and process improvements
- Ad-hoc tasks and project work as advised by the Treasury Operations Manager
- Maintaining good relationships with Treasury and external parties
- Previous experience within a Payments processing environment essential
- Previous experience looking at reconciliations essential
- Previous SWIFT input experience essential
- Knowledge of UK Payment systems (CHAPS, Bacs, Faster Payments, Cheques)
- Strong MS Office skills, particularly excel
- Exposure to Derivatives or Securities an advantage
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search