This is an exciting opportunity support senior management to build out and develop the First Line Fraud Payments team. You will join a leading global financial group who are looking to attract and retain talented professionals. This global organisation has businesses covering Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, and Securities & Asset Management.
- Develop internal procedures and improve internal rules of the Transaction Management system
- Alert handling of Payment Fraud Transaction Management system
- End to end investigation of suspicious transactions
- Liaising and reporting to multiple internal stakeholders such as Financial Crime, EMEA Branches and Front Office Relationship Managers
- Reporting to external stakeholders
- Creating meaningful MI to Senior Management
- SME level in Payment Fraud / Payment Operations.
- Strong knowledge of payment regulation such as PSD2 (Payment Services Directive) and open banking
- Experience developing systems and process building
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Policy implementation experience with excellent attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Language skills are a preference e.g. German, Spanish or Dutch
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Anna Dunne at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.