A global, US headquartered energy company are currently looking for an exceptional part qualified accountant to join their large London based team in a commercial, forward looking FP&A analyst role. This person must have meticulous attention to detail, with a strong upward trajectory. Previous Oil & Gas experience preferred.
Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Reconciliations of monthly/management accounts
- Month end and management information packs, presenting to senior stakeholders
- Submit data to CRD/ComRD
- Budgeting and forecasting, to support other areas of the business
- Calculate capital spending and costs
- Provide insight into specific markets in order to help team and support any decisions
- Report any deviations from analysis to US HQ
To be considered for this job, you will have the following experience:
- Minimum part qualified accountant
- Commercial knowledge within the Energy sector
- Strong attention to detail, even when working under pressure
- Strong IT literacy, specifically Excel and also: SAP, Hyperion, Business Warehouse, and Right Angle
This opportunity offers a chance to work for a hugely successful and globally recognised company and is a great career step for anyone who wants to succeed and progress within their next position.
If this sounds like you or something you could be interested in, please send your cv to Monty Eayrs from twenty at