- Finance Assistant
- ACCA/ACA/ICAS/CIMA studier
- £25,000 - £35,000 per annum + benefits
An international Asset Manager is seeking to hire an articulate and numerate part qualified Finance Assistant.
The business are seen as to be stalwart in the industry, who have maintained their level of success and culture during the pandemic. They pride themselves on their values of being progressive, innovative and transparent.
- Ownership of Finance General Ledger and 1st line of defence of the key controls (including reconciliations) to maintain the integrity of the data
- Processing of entries to the general ledger and sub-accounting systems to a high standard eg posting of accruals & prepayments, including those related to IFRS 16
- Calculation of investment managers’ remuneration for the different remuneration schemes that exist
- Production of the remuneration schedules and coordination of appropriate sign-offs
- Calculation of the accrual of the various different revenue lines
- Effective use of available resources and on-going development
- Ensure data protection obligations are met, including GDPR
The ideal candidate will be studying their ACCA/ACA/CIMA or ICAS and be driven, motivated and eager to progress in their career. Experience in Financial Services or Asset Management will be beneficial.
In return, this client can offer you good long term career prospects, study support, well being benefits and hybrid working.