Twenty are currently working with a Leading commodities Broker based in the city. They are seeking an OTC Trade Support Analyst to join their growing team. The overall purpose of the role will be to provide 1st & 2nd level support to their Trayport customers and the Internal Brokers including the real-time management of credit population.
- To provide 1st & 2nd line support to clients and internal brokers on Trayport, and internal price distribution platforms
- To provide assistance to both customers and internal brokers with general OTC trade input
- Applying counterparty trading limits within the Trayport platform (Credit Updates)
- General management of all system static data within Trayport
- To maintain good working relationships with front office staff
- To constantly review and improve processes to ensure that business flows are efficient and accurate
- Various other ad hoc tasks
- Experience within a commodities brokerage or an commodities firm desirable
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external customers
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Enthusiastic team player: respects and values the opinions of others
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changes in the environment
- Trayport Globalvision Experience desirable
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date CV so I can get in touch for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.