A Major Financial Services firm is seeking an Oracle Technical Support Analyst to join their London offices on a contract basis.
You will be providing Technical day-to-day support and development activities related to enhancing the Oracle e-business suite, r.12.2.5.
- Develop fixes or enhancements across the Oracle Financials technology platform in Financials, Procure to pay, iExpenses and Project Costing/Billing modules
- Address issues or enhancement requests around financial reporting or management information
- Provide timely updates to stakeholders in terms of progress and status of issues
- Undertake functional configuration/setup changes on the Oracle applications
- Work with Oracle support, raising SR's and providing diagnostic information when required
Skills and experience:
- Have worked with the Oracle e-business suite for 6+ years, with a proven track record with RICE based deliverables
- Have a strong understanding of database languages such as SQL*Plus & PL/SQL
- Experience working with a business intelligence tool such as OBIEE, Discoverer, Business Objects, Qlikview
- Have a good level of familiarity with development tools such as Workflow, XML Publisher, J-Developer
- Have some functional experience supporting the R12 Oracle e-business suite in the Financials, Procure-to-Pay, iExpenses and Projects modules
If this opportunity seems of interest, please apply with an up to date CV.