Oracle PL-SQL Openlink Dev/Analyst // FS // London // Contract
A Global Investment Bank is seeking an Oracle PL-SQL Developer/Analyst to join their London team which are responsible for the main commodities trading and risk management system (openlink). You will join a program that is underway and helping migrate products to a new system, upgrading openlink, and become a key contributor to the distribution and storage of trade data.
- Working directly with the EMEA Front Office team to gather requirements and deliver concrete changes to both IT and the business
- Managing stakeholder expectations around short and medium terms deliveries of these solutions
- Supporting development and testing teams across all business locations
- Expert knowledge of Oracle database is required
- Excellent commodities knowledge ideally within a front office environment - Precious, Base, FX, Agricultural, Oil, Power & Gas.
- Excellent understanding of the trading lifecycle and exposure to spreadsheet development and support
- Hands on for Openlink Endur data model and debugging through the complex piece of SQL/Code
If you'd be interested please do not hesitate to drop me an email or call me on 02031894298.