A Financial Organisation is looking to hire an Oracle ERP Senior Administrator to join their Finance department.
This aim of this role is to provide leadership in the administration of the Oracle ERP layer, including sub-ledgers including AP, Billing, Procurement.
- Provide cross functional continuous support and maintenance across the ERP Platform.
- Daily support across Oracle R12 modules including GL, AR, AP, CE, PO, FA, PA, iProcurement, iExpenses
- First and Second line support
- Delivering of agreed enhancement requests to the Oracle system
- Issue resolution, including TAR management
- Administration of the Finance Remedy system
- Escalation to Third and Fourth line support
- Chartered accountancy qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Experience in the administration of Oracle R12
- Experience in Oracle Admin Helpdesk management
- Strong SQL skills