Twenty financial services are currently recruiting for an Oracle Database Developer for a global financial services firm located in London.
You will have the opportunity to join a highly talented Development team and your focus will be working on the refactoring and extension of the data warehouse.
The data warehouse is built in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL and so you should be highly skilled in database design, modelling and performance tuning.
- Extensive experience of Oracle SQL & PL/SQL development
- Exposure to performance tuning and optimization
- Strong design and data architecture skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work on technical designs, produce documentation and provide best practice guidance and technical reviews on Oracle products
- Experience of database modelling and design,, including refactoring legacy schemas.
- Atlassian suite (e.g. JIRA, Stash and Bamboo)
- Agile development, Scrum, TDD, pair programming, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery