A global top tier investment bank is looking for an oracle database developer to work on a number of mission-critical programmes delivering strategic change across Credit Risk, Liquidity and Funding IT systems within the wider Counter-party and Treasury IT function.
You'll be one of the senior Oracle database developers, writing software for data integration and distribution involving trade data from across all of the banks functions. You'll be working alongside Quants, improving the grid-based computing platform and building reporting tools.
Required skills and experience:
- Very strong Oracle database development
- Physical and Logical database design expertise with excellent Oracle database development skills
- In depth knowledge with SQL Tuning and PL/SQL development
- Experience working within an Agile team/environment, using test driven development and other similar practices.
- C# development experience is highly advantageous
- TeamCity Integration experience and experience with GIT.
- Excellent written communication and outstanding overall communication skills.
You'll be part of a global team, taking full ownership of your development from start to finish with good opportunity to progress within this rapidly growing team.
Please apply now if you feel you're a good fit for this position by sending your updated CV