Oracle Database Administrator - Financial Services - London
Day Rate: £500 per day, 3 months
Key Technical Skills: Oracle, DBA, Database Administrator, UNIX,PL/SQL, Python, Perl
This is an opportunity to work for one of the words leading financial groups based in central London.The Database Administrator will sit within the international team and work on current Oracle upgrades throughout the business. You will be involved with the migrations and supporting application teams, sticking to strict deliverables.
- Delivering the latest Oracle project with a strong focus on version upgrades and migrations
- To insure swift database back ups
- Conduct extensive monitoring and performance tuning
- Perform security administration for all database environments
- Instillation, configuration and migration of the Oracle Database platform
- Strong experience with Oracle RDBMS 11g/12c/18c
- Strong Scripting skills
- Performance Tuning
- Cross Migration Experience
- Shell scripting - preferably Perl, Python, SQL
- Familiarity with monitoring products.
If you are interested in this role; or indeed if you are interested in any other infrastructure roles, please feel respond to this email or call Mike on 0203 189 4295