Oracle Cloud Database developer // Banking // Contract // LDN
A Global Investment Bank is seeking both an oracle cloud application developer and an oracle cloud database developer to join their London finance team. This team are currently embarking on a large scale migration project moving from Oracle e-business suite to Oracle Cloud (PaaS).
The successful consultant will develop world class solutions on the Oracle Cloud platform and facilitate enhanced reporting for the business.
- Work within a project team as a database developer to extract data and build a data warehouse to facilitate reporting from the Oracle Cloud application comprising of modules such as GL, AP, FA, CM, iProc/PO, iExp, PA, AR, Financial Accounting Hub (FAH) and Application Object Library.
- Migrate database objects and data from Oracle e-business suite to Oracle Cloud PaaS database
- ?Extract data from Oracle Cloud SaaS application into Oracle Cloud PaaS database
Key skills and experience:-
- Have a proven track record of developing world class solutions on the Oracle Database Cloud Service (PaaS) platform
- Be considered an expert around database development - data warehousing, migration of database objects, data extractions, BI / XML publisher reporting.
- Have excellent SQL and PL/SQL experience
- Experience in writing OTBI and BI Publisher Reports in Oracle Cloud SaaS application
- Experience with Oracle Cloud PaaS database
Please get in touch if you are interested.