Oracle Cloud App Developer // Global Bank // LDN // Contract
A Global Investment Bank is seeking both an oracle cloud application developer to join their London finance team. This team are currently embarking on a large scale migration project moving from Oracle e-business suite to Oracle Cloud (PaaS).
The successful consultant will develop world class solutions on the Oracle Cloud platform and facilitate enhanced reporting for the business.
- Work within a project team and develop extensions, customisation's and enhancements around and the Oracle Cloud application across modules such as GL, AP, FA, CM, iProc/PO, iExp, PA, AR and including Financial Accounting Hub (FAH)
- Develop and perform data migration from Oracle e-business suite to Oracle Cloud
- Provide documentation, regularly engage with stakeholders, face off to the PM and BA's and ensure QA
Key skills and experience:-
- Be considered an expert around workflow development, interfaces, data migration, XML publisher reporting & database development
- Have some experience working in a Unix / Linux environment and understand basic shell or bash
- Have some level of functional exposure to P2P, iExpenses and Core Financial modules
- Have excellent SQL and PL/SQL experience
Please get in touch if you are interested.