Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a city based Asset Manager who are looking for an Operations Specialist to join their team on a 12 month fixed term contract. You will be part of a team that processes client instructions for a range of investment asset classes and maintaining client & service provider relationships. To be considered for this role, you would have had experience in Unit Dealing, Transfer Agency, Cash Management/Settlements or Fund Accounting.
What will you be doing?
- Processing subscriptions, redemption's and switches
- Validate, process and authorise institutional client trade instructions
- Order confirmation
- Investigating and resolving client and internal instruction related queries
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external clients and 3rd parties, regularly review outstanding issues to ensure a high level of service is received
- Assist with new developments and projects to improve processes
- Produce management information and highlight trends, analysis and errors
- Unit Dealing, Transfer Agency, Cash Management, Settlements or Fund Accounting Background
- Exposure across Investment Operations & understanding of processes and instruments
- Strong Excel knowledge
If you are interested in discuss this role further, contact Tom Baker at Twenty Recruitment 02031894311