Due to recent growth and future plans, an Operations Project Executive is required to work with the Senior Management team at this reputable Marketing company. The successful candidate will work closely with the Founder and Managing Director in order to assist on specific strategic initiatives within the business.
This is a great opportunity for a hungry individual to join a vibrant, fast growing company and work directly with senior management to help realise the strategic objectives of the company. The position would suit an ambitious individual with 2-4 years' project experience who is looking to fast track their development by working in an analytical, entrepreneurial and fast paced environment, learning from key decision makers and contributing to the success of key projects and growth of the company.
- Support the Managing Director and Founder on critical strategic projects
- Project manage key initiatives, owning the process from kick off to completion
- Support decision making by producing high quality analysis of key areas and presenting to management
- Develop relationships across the business and with our clients, critical for information gathering and stakeholder management
- This is a project driven role and as such responsibilities may change as requirements change, therefore flexibility is a key requirement.
Skills / Experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience gained in a project role or in a strategic role for a digitally focused business
- Previous experience dealing with casinos/gambling clients
- Exceptional analytical skills which the candidate now wishes to apply in a commercial environment
- Excellent communication skills, with experience of working with / presenting to senior level management
- Solid grasp of Excel and Powerpoint
- Desire to develop a career in the digital space