Operations Head of Strategy - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £800
This is a global organisation that offers services in investment banking, equities, fixed income, commodities, and wealth and asset management. They operate in over 30 cities around the world and have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a very "hands on" attitude. The role will support the International Head of Operations on a number of confidential and high profile deliverables. The successful candidate will work closely with all levels of the department and will contribute significantly to its operational change.
- 20 or more years having worked in an operations department across regulation, middle office settlements and corporate actions
- Knowledge of market regulations, most notably MiFID, would be beneficial
- Good product exposure and project management skills
- Strong Investment Banking background would be preferable
- The ability to manage third party vendors and engage with stakeholders at the highest level
- Improve cost efficiency throughout the business
- Assist all levels of the business in the day to day running of the department
- Manage vendor relationships advise on governance processes and strategies
- Improve controls and assist with transaction and regulatory reporting
- Working with middle and front office technologies.
What's in it for you?
This is an opportunity for someone to join a global Investment Bank and work in a very fast-paced environment.
For more information contact me on 0203 189 4297 or send your CV to: