The role is within a leading global disruptive Fintech company in the blockchain space. The organisation works with clients to develop innovative apps in commerce and financial services.
The Operations Engineer sits within the Technology Department where you will be responsible for installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operation systems. You will also support the implementation of tests and other activities on testing environments.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, testing and maintenance of: application software, operating systems and system management tools.
- Support the employment of tests and other activities on testing environments.
- Organise and operate both internal and external testing environments.
- Responsible for creating, updating and owning configuration documentation.
- Continued management and monitoring of installed systems and infrastructure.
- Increase system efficiency by writing and maintaining custom scripts.
- Strong experience in UNIX and Linux environments involving instillation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Proven experience in Java application stacks in administration and performance tuning.
- Previous experience with Cloud (ideally Azure or AWS).
- Experience using automation software (ideally Ansible).
- Strong scripting skill (ideally python or shell).
If this role sounds of interest please apply below.