Twenty Energy are currently working with metals trading house and they are currently seeking two operations coordinators (one permanent & one contract). The Operations Coordinator will handle the timely and accurate processing of all trades for the group.
- Record executed trade data in to in-house system.
- Check data entry for accuracy, validate trades with counterparts. Track and action breaks
- Reconcile closing metal positions with Banks.
- Affect daily depository commitments, monitor forward positions.
- Coordinate physical shipments in a timely fashion & log deliveries.
- Understanding of trading operations e.g. hedging, futures and spot trading.
- Experience working with precious metals preferred
- Good numerical and analytical skills combined with attention to details.
- Working knowledge of / familiarity with international regulations and laws on value-added taxation.
- Two year's experience in a trading back office or fast-paced financial services environment
If this role is of interest please send Charles Bodunrin an updated CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.