The company and role:
Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a custodian arm of a leading financial services group that offers execution services to institutional clients and retail brokers.
The Operations manager will ensure that all aspects of Operations have a stable controlled framework in place which is repeatedly monitored and enhanced to mitigate any risk of control failures across the Operational area of the business.
- Daily or periodic review of all Trial Balance Accounts, identify any breaks within the Operations area, evaluate root cause and assign for resolution with ongoing monitoring until complete.
- Ownership and resolution of any trade/sundry corrections, capturing and reviewing any weakness in controls within the Operations area
- Daily completion of Cash Memorandum Account reconciliations
- Managing Fund Manager Relationships, ensuring subjects such as tax, charging, legal agreements are in line with business expectations and future strategy
- Review and improvement of controls surrounding data integrity to facilitate better reporting in subjects such as ISA returns and valuations
- Understanding of the Fund, International and UK Markets specifically the Custody Operations
- An understanding of Financial Accounting
- Previous reconciliation experience
- Ability to identify risk and an understanding of the control environment
- Understanding of CASS rules
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.