A market leading global financial services institution, highly respected for its quality services and experience, now operating across four continents.
The Project Manager will be working on an operational change programme surrounding equities. The Project Manager will be responsible for both the design and implementation of the programme ensuring delivery to plan, budget, and agreed governance.
- Management of global stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure timely decision making
- Track progress and provide reporting information to relevant project stakeholders
- Mapping processes to identify areas that are causing delays and delivering on improvement
- Overseeing the budget and managing resource allocation to provide programme wide financial control
- Experience working with equities in an Investment Bank
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Excel, Project and PowerPoint)
- Proven ability to manage and forecast project costs and budgets, while tracking and resolving any deficiencies.
- Knowledge of fixed income is also desirable
What's in it for you?
Working with a global perspective this role provides the opportunity to be a part of a major Business Change within a market leading financial infrastructure. The variety of stakeholders involved means there is significant opportunity to develop your network, and take advantage of the wealth of experience around you to achieve personal growth.
For more information on this role, or similar opportunities, please contact me on the details provided.