One of the world's largest banks operating in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
Sitting in the Middle Office and Back Office Technology group, which is responsible for facilitating the IT requirements for Product Control, Risk Management, Finance and Operations. You will be responsible for the Operations processes that are on the collateral management processes. In doing so you will be required to revise existing documentation to reflect this new collateral management process, write test plans/scripts to assist validate the process and support the User Acceptance Testing Phase.
Key responsibilities and Skills
- Delivery of the documented collateral management processes.
- Assisting Operations with User Acceptance Testing.
- Reporting progress/issues etc.
- Knowledge of Collateral Management.
- Good analytical skills with an ability to understand and competently document business process and data flows.
- Knowledge of investment banking.
- Ability to liaise with business and IT stakeholders.
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to work closely with a large scale Investment Bank on a vital project. This role will provide you with the ability to develop your network and gain valuable experience within all remits of the Business Analyst position.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to have your CV sent to Katherine Hunter at Twenty Recruitment.