Operations Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £500 - £550
This is one of the world's largest banks that operate in over 40 countries. Highly dedicated to both their customers and the employees, they have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This opportunity is for a business analyst to play a key role within Operations technology division. The successful candidate will be instrumental in identifying the stakeholders in the early stages of the project, assisting delivery through to successful completion.
- Solid experience across a number transaction and regulatory reporting
- Good knowledge of market regulations.
- Experience working with a number of asset classes, namely fixed income and equities.
- Previous experience within an investment bank
- Strong analytic skills with an ability to understand and competently document business process and data flows.
- Ability to liaise with IT and business stakeholders.
- Gathering requirements through liaising with stakeholder across Operations and Technology
- Supporting the delivery of the overall project, in particular production of test plans.
- Improve controls and assist with transaction reporting
- Working with middle and front office technologies.
- Coordinating testing on a global level.
What's in it for you?
This is a global organisation who are offering an
For more information send your CV to: