Operations Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
Day rate: £400
This is a global organisation that offers services in investment banking, equities, fixed income, commodities, and wealth and asset management. They operate in over 30 cities around the world and have a reputation for encouraging meaningful economic growth.
This opportunity is for a business analyst to play a key role within Operations technology division. The successful candidate will be instrumental in identifying the stakeholders in the early stages of the project, assisting delivery through to successful completion.
- Some exposure to a front office environment.
- Good knowledge of market regulations.
- Experience working with a number of asset classes, namely fixed income and equities.
- Previous experience within an investment bank
- Strong analytic skills with an ability to understand and competently document business process and data flows.
- Ability to liaise with IT and business stakeholders.
- Gathering requirements through liaising with stakeholder across Operations and Technology
- Supporting the delivery of the overall project, in particular production of test plans.
- Improve controls and assist with transaction reporting
- Working with middle and front office technologies.
- Coordinating testing on a global level.
What's in it for you?
This global organisation is offering the opportunity to sit centrally in the operations team. it is a fast paced environment with a good opportunity to learn current regulations.
For more information contact me on 0203 189 4297 or send your CV to: