The candidate will be required to support the group with managing the delivery of Projects and Change initiatives (some of which are regulatory driven) across EMEA Operations. This role would be suitable for a candidate who has experience with managing projects ideally across multiple asset classes, with particular emphasis around process re-engineering / simplification in order to improve controls and meet regulatory requirements e.g. Client Money and Assets, Transaction Reporting etc. The candidate is expected to have a deep understand of the trade life cycle, in particular the settlement of domestic and international securities transactions. Experience of CREST would be extremely beneficial.
- Documentation of current and proposed operational processes, applications and work flows
- Running MiFID 2 projects
- Coordinate testing across multiple areas, products and regions
- Manage project issue / risk reporting ensuring all issues are escalated accordingly
- Generate and present stakeholders reports for own projects
- Stay in touch with new regulatory requirements, assess impact across product lines and initiative changes/new projects accordingly