Operations Business Analyst - Asset Management - London
6 Months FTC
A market leading asset management institution based in central London. The firm has maintained a strong internal culture and reputation throughout its growth across multiple continents.
Sitting within the Chief Operating Office, you will work as an Operational Business Analyst managing and implementing multiple change projects within the Operations department. In addition to this, you will work on external changes that impact operations, for example new product launches.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with senior management across operations.
- Engage with external partners in order to progress implementation.
- Responsible for gathering the business requirements and writing the relevant project documentation.
- Manage multiple projects to ensure delivery is completed on time.
- Escalate any potential risks to senior management.
- Own the end to end analysis of the projects.
- Experience of Investment Management middle office processes.
- Previous experience of delivering projects within an Investment Management/Asset Management environment.
- Previous experience liaising with external third party partners
- Proven ability to product documentation to a high level
- Previous experience working as an Operations Business Analyst
- Aladdin experience is preferred
What's in it for you?
A brilliant opportunity to further your career within the coveted asset management industry and to join an organisation who are passionate and embody their values every day. You will sit in a senior position, affecting the direction of the UK Institutional business.