Operations Business Analyst - Financial Services - London
£55,000 - £70,000
A global leader in financial services, this institution operates across commercial banking, securities and asset management. Originating in Asia, this group has now expanded to operate across 7 continents and 50 countries.
This roles purpose is to optimise operations across this financial services client. The successful candidate will be tasked with creating standardised process and procedures, helping to develop a new streamlined business model. This role will also look to utilise and integrate robotic process automation (RPA) at a later stage to further improve efficiency's within the business.
Key Responsibilities and Skills
- Plan and execute operational process improvement across the bank and securities business
- Standardisation of operations processes
- Experience in Loans, trade finance and deposits
- Standard usage of excel
- A keen interest in developing frameworks and business models
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Time management is essential
- Experience working within financial services
What's in it for you?
The opportunity to be involved in one of the most forward thinking investment banking institutions in London. The successful candidate will be involved in developing a line of products that they will have input in from the development stage through to delivery and implementation into the client.
If this role is of interest to yourself, please apply below or send your CV over to me at