Twenty Financial Services are working with a London based Wealth Manager who is looking for an Operations Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. This is a broad role where you will gain exposure across the whole Operations suite; it's a fantastic opportunity for someone with 1 - 2 years Operations experience to join a Wealth Manager.
- Support trade query and resolution between counter-party and custodian. Has responsibility for trade settlement ensuring failed trades are chased and investigated.
- Reconciling client money cash on a daily basis.
- Processing new client money, switches and withdrawals, including bank payment notification.
- General Client portfolio performance monitoring
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Up to 2 years Operations experience
- Understanding of different market instruments on a global basis
- Knowledge of dividends and income payments
- Understanding of controls
If you are keen to discuss further, do send your CV to Charles Bodunrin at Twenty Recruitment