Company and role
Twenty Financial Services are currently working with a leading Commodities Trading firm who are active in a wide range of global energy markets (Oil, Gas, Power, Coal, Base Metals and Agricultural products.
This candidate will assist and learn logistics, documentation, contracts and operations on the physical Metals desk. This candidate will also be involved in constant communication with the traders and service providers by providing the best possible service to the clients on a daily basis.
- Must be a strong communicator, able to build good working relationships with the traders and other stakeholders.
- Ideally, someone who has graduated but not essential
- Must have a keen interest in commodities or have logistics/operations experience within a commodities firm 1-2 years.
- A meticulous eye for detail
- Enthusiastic team player: respects and values the opinions of others
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability to changes in the environment
If this role is of interest, please send Charles Bodunrin an up to date CV so I can get in touch for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search.