Twenty Energy are currently recruiting an Energy Operations Analyst for a 12 Month fixed term contract (with a view to go perm) on behalf of a Commodity Trading Firm based in London. This candidate will be responsible for supporting the team with reconciliations and confirmation process for the Oil and Gas Cleared and OTC business.
- Checking incoming OTC paper and electronic confirmations
- Chasing outstanding, and inbound, OTC paper confirmations.
- Invoicing and agreeing settlements for OTC transactions.
- Reconciliation of the company's daily cleared open positon with the Exchange
- Independently query, challenge and resolve reconciliation discrepancies with the Clearing House and Trading Desk
- Knowledge around the clearing process for oil and gas contracts and in particular understand the pricing and settlement process associated with such contracts
- Experience and knowledge with working with Exchange Cleared Oil and Gas contracts and OTC confirmation
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in the back-middle office operations
- Accountancy qualification would be also be advantageous.
If this role is of interest please send me an up to date CV for a confidential discussion about this role and your job search