The Role & Company
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a motivated and hardworking Operations Analyst (Precious Metals) to join a leading Investment Bank based in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing operational support for the business including trade confirmations, settlements and investigations.
- Ensure day-to day operational support functions are performed accurately in accordance with the department's policies; outstanding settlements are immediately followed-up and/or escalated with the client and the Front Office in order to avoid any losses to the bank
- Perform daily break resolution activities for positions and cash adhering to established quality control measures and procedures.
- Report and escalate any un-confirmed or failed trades to the desk and senior management in a timely manner.
- 5 years' experience in an Operations related role, preferably experience within Commodities (precious metals)
- Strong knowledge of SWIFT, Desired skills Murex and EBTS
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with a network of contacts throughout the banking industry and act as a consultant to the different groups within the Bank such as Front Office, Credit, Finance and Technology