An excellent opportunity has arisen for an Operations Analyst to join a leading Asset Manager based in the City. This global player is searching for candidates of the highest calibre who can hit the ground running to ensure that all transactions are captured correctly and processes are executed efficiently within the function.
- Ensure timely capture of all transactions, allowing trades to be confirmed and settled correctly.
- Act as a primary point of contract for queries.
- Ensure maximum internal and external client satisfaction is maintained.
- Proactively assisting other team members, helping to provide cover when necessary.
- Ensure that all queries are investigated thoroughly and look to identify areas of improvement, propose change and assist in other ad hoc projects.
- Liaising with all parties and proactively managing relationships with key business partners and stakeholders
- Detailed trade lifecycle exposure
- 3-5 years within an operations function looking at post trade processing
- Settlements and confirmations experience
- Ability to understand system workflows associated to Fixed Income and Equity Products.
- Excellent organisation skills, ability to work in a pressured environment
- Familiarity with Euroclear/Domestic Market Conventions is desirable