In contrast to many of its competitors, this Investment Bank is one of a few large global institutions that is benefiting from substantial growth across Europe at the moment, making it a very exciting and interesting time to join.
Headcount has increased significantly over the last 5 years as they continue to take market-share and expand operations into new areas. However, they have taken care to ensure their excellent culture has not been affected; staff satisfaction is something at the top of this Investment Bank's agenda, offering an excellent work life balance, down-to-earth culture and a friendly working environment.
This job sits within the 2nd line of defence risk team and is responsible for Operational Risk advice across the Finance business areas. Specifically your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring Operational Risk Management programmes are implemented across EMEA
- Perform Operational Risk reviews across different lines of business and assess the effectiveness and design of Risk controls
- Enhance the RCSA process across the business
- Reporting on any changes that need to be made to ensure risk is mitigated
- Ensuring stakeholders are kept updated regarding Operational Risk reviews
- Assist with the calculation & allocation of Operational Risk Capital and Scenario Analysis
To be considered for the role you must have the following:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualification
- Educated to degree level
- Experience from a broad Operational Risk position, ideally gained working with Treasury or Finance business areas
- Knowledge of Operational Risk frameworks, scenario & event analysis is essential
- Knowledge of wholesale banking
- Proven stakeholder engagement and the ability to maintain relationships
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.