Twenty Financial Services are currently recruiting for a Fraud Operational Risk VP for a Tier 1 Bank based in London.
The main responsibilities of the role will be to provide advice and guidance to certain business areas within the Investment Bank on the management of fraud risks in Inappropriate Trading as well as Payment, Lending and Counterparty Fraud.
- Challenge and review Fraud Risk control library and taxonomy
- Attend risk committees and provide oversight and challenge as required
- Maintain and update fraud policies relating to business activity
- Assist to set up Operational Risk objectives, Risk Appetite and aligned key indicators and metrics
- Make sure an action plan is adhered to for risks outside of tolerance
- Review and challenge RCAs, Scenario Analysis and advise on identifying, resolving and investigating risk events
- Assist with the creation, testing and implementation of Fraud Risk dashboard
- Ensure adherence to framework and policy and suggest improvements
- Operational risk reporting and production of MI
- Extensive Operational Risk experience from an Investment Bank / Markets background
- Background of COO or Operational Risk/Controls office as a representative desirable
- Knowledge of full trade lifecycle
- Ability to deal with senior stakeholders and influence change