THE ASSET MANAGER
Our Client, a Global Asset Manager, has a strong reputation and enviable presence in its respected markets. The firm has maintained an excellent culture due to the level of experience and expertise across the senior management team. The role is broad and dynamic in scope, offering you excellent exposure across one of the market's leading investment teams.
You will be involved in the build out of the Operational Risk oversight and control framework; helping lead a large project to roll out the RCSA framework globally as part of a wider overhaul of the firm's risk framework. The Operational Risk team will evolve from project focus into an ongoing BAU function where you will also have Operational Risk coverage of a couple of business areas.
- Lead the ongoing development of the RCSA framework
- Effectively translate the RCSA framework changes into Business Requirement Documents
- Act as an SME and point of contact on the RCSA framework
Development of additional Operational Risk framework elements:
- Contribute to the development of group wide policies
- Provide specialist input into event management, risk appetite, scenario analysis, issue management etc.
- Build effective relationships with other functions across the organisation including the regional CROs, product lines, Compliance, Finance, Technology, and Audit
- Act as a point of contact and SME regarding other areas of the Operational Risk framework
- Previous experience in Risk Management within Financial Services is essential
- A solid understanding and practical experience of Operational Risk is essential
- A degree is preferable and Risk Management related qualifications would be a bonus
- Experience dealing with a variety of stakeholders at various level of seniority
- Previous experience in the roll out of an RCSA framework
- Experience in running risk analysis, including reviews and challenging risk profiles and remediation initiatives
- Project management experience is desirable
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance and Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.