Twenty Financial Services, on behalf of major financial services institution based in the city, require an Operational Risk Officer to join a highly talented team in the Risk Management team. This is an urgent hire with some excellent internal prospects for the suitable candidate.
The Operational Risk Officer will mainly hold the follow responsibilities;
- Identification of Operational Risks, ongoing risk assessment and monitoring, Operational Risk Governance, management of Operational Risk methodology and Operational Risk systems and processes
- Maintaining Operational Risk procedures.
- Evaluation of Scenario analysis of key risks.
- Implement strong challenge and oversight on the control framework
- Oversight on the Operational Risk responsibilities, deliverables and resourcing across the lines of defence.
- Review projects to mitigate current and anticipate future operational risk
- Key communications with senior stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have experience within the Financial Services and be from either an Operational Risk, Audit or 1st line defence background. They will be an extremely independent worker, the challenge with this role lies within the technical aspects - there will be no managerial responsibilities in this flat structure team. Confidence in tackling issues is imperative, as well as being an extremely analytical thinker.
The budget for the role is between £75,000 - £85,000 basic salary + benefits. Please apply to be considered.