THE INVESTMENT MANAGER:
Our Client is a Global Asset Manager based in London with over £200 billion AUM. They have a number of offices globally and have a strong culture.
This role sits in the Investment Management business line of the Enterprise Risk Department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Senior Manager to challenge the Front Office function about Operational Risk practice
- Designing and managing the Risk Monitoring processes and escalating any red flags or concerns when necessary
- Implementing the Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA's) and providing advice to Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Ensuring any issues are addressed and providing on going quality assurance
- Keeping stakeholders up-to-date with any changes in risk providing any necessary ongoing training
- 5 + years previous experience within an Operational Risk Function within Financial Services is essential
- Experience working closely with the Front Office is key
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to maintain relationships
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Professional qualification is desirable e.g. IMC, CFA
- Understanding of the asset management industry
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.