This top tier Investment Bank is looking for an Operational Risk AVP specialising in Reporting & Governance to join their Operational Risk Control department. This role will offer the candidate exposure to senior stakeholders across the bank.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Building and maintaining the reporting process ensuring weekly and monthly reports are on time
- Ensuring that controls reporting is accurate and all stakeholders are kept up to date
- Implementing templates for reporting to ensure an efficient system
- MI reporting and creating relevant information packs for senior stakeholders
- Assist with the ongoing development of RCSA frameworks and any framework changes
- Interpreting MI, reports and adding risk analysis to support the wider controls function
- Previous experience and understanding of operational risk and RCSAs is essential
- Prior experience in a risk reporting position
- Highly organised and with excellent communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills
- Information security experience would be ideal
- Experience creating MI and interpreting the information is essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.