You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining, developing & implementing the operational risk framework
- Providing independent challenge of the 1st line and carrying out deep dive reviews
- Support effective risk management across the businesses in line with the risk framework and group risk appetite
- Identify and record new risks through the risk assessments and design & implement effective controls
- Carrying out 2nd line reviews of 1st line RCSAs
- Ensuring any system issues are mitigated and relevant stakeholders are kept up-to-date
- Experience in a non-financial Risk Function within Financial Services
- Strong experience within 2nd line operational risk
- Knowledge of creating/developing operational risk frameworks
- Expertise in carrying out in depth reviews of operational risk processes
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Jack Quaile at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.