Our Client, a global commodities company based in Central London, is currently looking for an Operational Risk Manager to join their growing team. The role sits in a dynamic environment and offers you excellent exposure across one of the market's leading commodities companies.
This role has broad Operational Risk coverage with a range of responsibilities, not limited to, but including:
- Developing and reviewing Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports
- Reviewing and documenting key processes globally and identifying any risks or changes
- Daily reporting
- Monitoring and reporting loses, Key Risk Indicators, Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSA)
- Implementing and developing the Risk Framework
- Process Event investigation and reporting
- Engagement with senior stakeholders, including the Risk Oversight Committees
- 5+ years' experience working within an broad Operational Risk role
- The ideal candidate will have a commodities background
- Experience developing and implementing policies
- Strong Process Management skills
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, including VBA, is essential
- Experience with managing a team
- Degree educated is desirable
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Seaton-Potter at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.