An FCA Regulated Mobile Bank and FinTech business are looking for an Operational Risk Manager to join an exciting and growing team. This person should have excellent communication skills and the desire to positively impact an emerging FinTech.
This FinTech is looking for a commercially-minded professional who will provide operational risk expertise and guidance with primary responsibility to ensure risks to the business are mitigated.
- Support effective risk management across the businesses in line with the risk framework and group risk appetite
- Help develop new risk processes (e.g. RCSA, Risk Registers)
- Identify and record new risks through the risk assessments and design & implement effective controls
- Ensure that key operational risk controls are measured and tested
- Effective risk reporting to and from the business
- Support risk training and education across the business
- Previous experience within an operational risk function is essential
- 3+ years' experience within an operational risk and business controls function within financial services is essential
- Experience within retail banking is essential
- Good communication and negotiation skills
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.