A leading Investment Manager is actively seeking a Senior Associate for their Risk and Governance team to focus on Committee Governance
- Support the Risk Governance and hold responsibility for Committee Governance
- Develop and implement Committee standards
- Monitor the Risk profile of key risks and challenge Key Risk Indicators provided by the business
- Challenge and improve the Risk Management, Policy Management and Operational Risk Framework
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures
- Challenge team and senior stakeholders on their Risk and Governance standards
- CISI or ICA Diploma preferred
- Prior Investment Management experience within Compliance, Risk and Audit
- Understands how the role contributes to the wider business agenda and benefit / impact on the success of the business.
- Ability to build strong internal networks across different levels of the organisation
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Victoria Gbadebo at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.