Operational Risk Java Developer - Financial Services - London - £75,000
A Tier 1 Investment Bank is looking for an Operational Risk Java Developer to design, develop and implement a wide range of solutions for technology and business users across the technology and operation risk technology. You will be working in a first class working environment at the centre of the financial community on challenging projects.
- Build and Implement technical and integration solutions both for new features / innovations or known system defects in GRC (governance, risk and compliance) tool.
- Working with Technology team and Lead to identify solutions to new business requirements.
- Assist Sentinel Lead to convert business requirements into technical specifications.
- Maintain ownership of the design throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
- Work with global team to Implement standards & best practices for software development and ensure compliance to the process including but not limited to unit testing and continuous integration.
- Use existing finance domain knowledge to validate the accuracy of the technical solution and adherence to requirements.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the processes and the system.
- Relevant experience in development and implementation particularly on JAVA with Oracle or mySQL server as a backend.
- Java Application Development (including Servlets, JSPS, JSTL).
- Familiar with Maven, GIT, Nexus and SonarQube. Also Apache Camel, XML, JAXB and Spring Config.
- Familiar with integration tools: Apache.
- Understanding of RDBMS methodologies, i.e. Oracle, mySQL (including DDL / DML / DCL and integration with Java / PHP).
- Demonstrate experience and understanding of systems architecture
- Any hands-on experience with GRC products.
- Any experience with Microsoft Office toolset, primarily Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookups, Macros).
- Written and verbal communication skills at all levels of the organisation.
This is a very exciting opportunity for a skilled and effective Operational Risk Java Developer looking for a new challenge within an innovative global company with a wealth of expertise and knowledge.
If you are interested in this role please contact me on 02031894344.