Twenty Financial Services are currently searching for an Operational Risk Director to work specifically on new initiatives for a retail bank based in London.
As the bank goes through an ongoing digital transformation there will be responsibility for this person to implement risk management frameworks for new products and business lines as well as oversight of risk appetite, strategy and limits.
- Advise and challenge senior business heads on strategy decisions by providing an analysis of risks to the 1LOD & 2LOD
- Implement and maintain robust risk management frameworks & policies operating within the wider business vision
- Lead strategic projects for the team engaging with multiple senior stakeholders internally and externally
- Stay abreast of regulatory developments and implement change where necessary
- Strong risk and controls background from first or second line of defence
- Retail banking knowledge including product experience with credit cards, loans, overdrafts or mortgages
- Strong understanding of digital technology within consumer banking or lending
- Thorough understanding of operational risk frameworks