Renowned Insurance Firm are looking for for a Senior Consultant to lead on operational risk management and reporting for their Finance department. This role is a contract that will be supporting the Head of Finance and working within the first line of defence.
This role is for someone with a strong understanding of operational risk and controls management who can work at a group level.
Key Responsibilities include
- First line reporting of risk and control environment of the firm
- Oversight of the central operational risk control management project and rolling and embedding the controls and frameworks.
- Engage with markets and Group Risk to improve the current framework and ensure appropriate prioritisation of development activity.
- Assist the Head of Finance to track embedding metrics to use across the firm
- Coordinate and deliver deep-dive reports on the firm's risk and control environment
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in an operational risk role within the first line of defence in either an insurance or investment management firm. It is desirable for a candidate to have done operational risk within a finance team but not essential.
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Lauren Stutz at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.