Operational Risk Business Analyst // Commodities Trading Firm // Contract // London
A Major Commodities Trading Firm is seeking an Operational Business Analyst to join their London team which is responsible for implementing an incident monitoring system. You will be analysing and developing key risk indicator measures.
Rate: up to £700 per day
Length: 12 months initially
- Working with other functional areas within risk to develop and lead risk mitigation within the marketing business.
- Developing key risk indicator measures to help build on a in house system to close out a number of audit findings
- Gather the business requirements and translate them to senior stakeholders
- Strong Operational Risk background, with proven lead experience
- Exposure to Aspect, CubeLogic or IMOS preferred
- Strong SQL, database or data analysis skills
- Knowledge of PowerBI tools
- Highly organised and the ability to meet strict deadlines
- Original contribution to business analysis methods and approaches
- Ability to gather business requirements from senior stakeholders