You will join a highly reputable, well known financial services institution which holds a market leading presence in its sector. Year on year this firm has experienced growth and will offer you a secure, challenging and rewarding working environment alongside the opportunity to further develop your experience. The company invest heavily in their technology ensuring they are a leader in the market.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- 1st line oversight, reviewing existing controls in line with regulations and internal requirements
- Report on any weaknesses relating to controls and suggest improvements whilst identifying the impact on the business
- Plan, manage and report on the control framework and provide assurance and enhancements
- Support risk management training and education across the business
- Discuss emerging technologies & data to assess how controls can be improved through the use of technology
- Previous experience within Operational Risk Management, Controls and Assurance is essential
- Experience within Financial Services is essential, ideally the successful candidate will have knowledge or experience from Asset Management, Big 4 Consultancy, Technology Firms and/or Equity/Fixed Income Markets
- Understanding of wider Risk Management, including credit and market risk is beneficial
- Knowledge of Technology and Data is advantageous
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise work accordingly
- Good attention to detail and flexibility is essential
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity, please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Marmoy-Haynes at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.