THE INVESTMENT MANAGER:
Our Client is a Global Asset Manager based in London with over £200 billion AUM. They have a number of offices globally and have a strong culture.
This role sits in the Distribution business line of the Enterprise Risk Department.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Senior Manager to challenge the Front Office function about Operational Risk practise
- Supporting the wider team in Risk Committee meetings and providing analysis after these
- Monitoring and if necessary escalating and red flags with regards to risk or risk appetite
- Providing support to senior management in implementing internal policies and procedures
- Reviewing and Operational Risk trends
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Strong relationship management skills is required
- 2-4 years' experience in a risk function within Financial Services
- Understanding of the asset management industry
If you feel you have the relevant experience for this newly created opportunity then please apply to this advert and send your CV to Emily Drake at Twenty Recruitment.
Twenty Recruitment's Compliance & Governance function are a team of specialist consultants covering Financial Crime Compliance, Regulatory Compliance & Operational Risk mandates, both permanent and temporary, across Financial Services, Technology and Energy.